Join us as a PMO Analyst
What you'll do
- We're looking for a driven Portfolio Analyst to join our diverse team and take on a new challenge
- You'll be providing investment planning and transformation portfolio design services by supporting and leading aspects of the portfolio management approach
- It's a great chance to develop your existing portfolio skills and advance your career
You'll support with discrete activities in the development of the strategic investment portfolio, and partner with stakeholders to review and help manage the approval process of the financial business case.
You'll develop components of the investment plan, making sure it incorporates the budget requirements, cost and benefits forecast requirements for both current and future years and aligns to the strategic priorities.
The skills you'll need
- Provide MI and stakeholder feedback to support regular reviews of the change portfolio to ensure that it remains aligned with business priorities and within risk and control appetites
- Produce, develop and maintain relevant, timely and accurate reporting to assist with the optimisation of the strategic investment plan
- Build, manage and maintain a positive working relationship with stakeholders across multiple franchises and functions and at different levels of hierarchy
- Support the implementation of the architecture outcomes so that the design and delivered components are in line with the business architecture
- Apply portfolio, programme and project standard processes by understanding the development lifecycles and minimum mandatory requirements
You'll need good overall PMO experience and a background of applying portfolio management theories, models and practices. Experience of change management and project management are a must, as is an understanding of project management office and governance concepts.
You'll also need:
- Knowledge of SDLC and a proven track record of delivery, through the full project lifecycle
- Experience of working in multi-disciplinary teams and the ability to work in cross functional teams across locations
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, specifically strong Excel, PowerPoint, Project and SharePoint skills
- Experience of delivering portfolio analysis in a technology or IT function
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced planning and organisational skills