PMO Delivery Manager - Finance - London Our finance team are looking to hire a PMO Delivery Manager to work as part of our Finance Business Improvement Team. The role will be based in London.
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aviva Investors
- 02 Jul 18
PMO Delivery Manager - Finance - London
You will support the future development of our business. The Aviva Investors' Finance function is enhancing control and proactivity around capital management, tightening reporting and our relationship with the regulator and partnering with the business more effectively to deliver strong performance. In order to achieve this we are implementing a number of new systems. You will also play a key role in supporting future Finance Change programmes engaging with the wider Aviva Group to ensure that Aviva Investors is aligned.
You will be responsible for continued enhancement of the systems landscape and MI available to the business whilst ensuring that the control environment is automated and established.
This could include:
- Management of the finance reporting calendar, leading timetable planning sessions
- Liaising with Global Finance team to ensure delivery of data in accordance with timetable
- Ensure the business is aware of change delivery deadlines and supporting them to meet these deadlines
- Assisting the Finance Business Improvement team to management the daily delivery of finance data, and helping co-ordinating with IT team to help resolve issues.
- Preparing agenda, presentations, and writing minutes for Finance Steering Committee.
- Regular stakeholder engagement meetings with the finance team to discuss and challenge their plan, risks and dependencies and delivering training where required.
- Managing the Finance Business Improvement teams BAU change log, ensuring all change is performed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing the plan/forecasting process and year end timetable
The Aviva Investors finance team has responsibility for financial, management, regulatory and capital reporting both internally within AI and to the wider Aviva Group. The team is made up of around 70 Finance professionals in London, France, Chicago, Singapore, Poland and Luxembourg.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Significant PMO experience
- Project accounting experience
- Natural relationship builder with excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organised with high attention to detail
- PMO experience in a financial services environment
- Part qualified / qualified accountant would be a plus
- Risk Management; ensuring robust risk management process in place and being followed across the programme
- Knowledge of delivery methods and frameworks, programme governance and control
- Expertise in programme governance and controls
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real estate, fixed income, equity, multi-asset and alternative investments. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and Diversity:
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.