What we do:
Digitization & Business Change group is dedicated to International business change, covering a wide range of programmes from new client / growth business opportunities, regulatory reforms, social change across EMEA Asset servicing. Activities include:
- Coordination and management of the Digitization & Business Change, inclusive of budgeting and resourcing.
- Consolidated reporting and communications.
- Programme initiation and set up.
- Change delivery across the Corporate portfolios (Strategic Growth and Change, Sustain/Support Current Business Model and Regulatory Control).
Experience & Qualifications:
- Conducting program/portfolio health checks and project traceability; assisting with internal audits
- Assisting Senior Group Manager as required with Portfolio reporting, minutes, meeting bookings, presentations, and other ad-hoc departmental duties
- Financial management of existing programmes and projects. Inclusive of supporting annual forecasting, administration, review of actuals against plans and resolving variances with Programme/Project Managers.
- Project/Program reporting , do cumenting and tracking risks, issues
- Documenting and tracking dependencies, constraints, action plan
- Lessons Learned
- Steering documentation (pack, minutes)
- Booking meetings (across multiple time zones)
- Scheduling workshops and assisting in the preparation and delivery of them.
- Taking minutes as needed
- Updating program/project documentation (Charter)
- Preparing packs for meetings and governance
- Preparing change control documentation
- Support effective records management and adherence to Corporate Policy. This will include the ability to manage both shared drives and SharePoint sites.
- Manage a workstream or small project as required under supervision of a Programme Manager
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- Strong experience in Programme/Project Management preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience in the Financial Services Sector
- Literacy in: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint (high level of skill essential), Excel, Visio, Project (latter not essential).
- Flexibility in terms of both working hours and work undertaken will be required.
- Strong written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Able to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Pro-active self-starter
- Experience of working in a complex, cross jurisdictional matrix environment
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Experience of administering Global meetings
- Ability to quickly assimilate multiple programme/project MI reports, conduct quality assurance, scrutinize and clarify exceptions and then summarize themes and issues towards the production of MI reporting packs for Executive Committee and Board level consumption.
- In depth cross-functional experience in administration, resource planning, governance, procurement and MIS.
- Knowledge and use of PM tools and techniques; analysis of requirements, instigation of project controls, identification and analysis of cross project dependencies as well as production of detailed reports.