Principal Consultant - Tech & Change - Asset & Wealth Management
A London-based Asset Management company is looking for a contract (outside IR35) PMO with Governance and Reporting BAU experience to work across the business in a part-project, part-BAU position with great exposure at all levels.
A London-based Asset Management company is looking for a contract (OUTSIDE IR35) PMO with Governance and Reporting BAU experience to work across the business in a part-project, part-BAU position with great exposure at all levels.
This position plays a critical role in the day-to-day progress of the company’s corporate and investment goals, as well as its wider stakeholder management objectives.
This position will mainly comprise PMO / Project Support activities, also with Governance & Reporting responsibilities, as well as some basic PM responsibilities.
- Coordinate with senior management and third-party corporate secretariat service to finalise all Board and Board Committee agendas in advance of each meeting
- Carry out core PMO responsibilities for meeting before, during and following up after
- Liaise with wider team and Heads of Departments once a month to create the Executive Committee monthly report, to then be circulated and then walked through
- Own and update the overall project plan, tracking progress with each team
- Collate, review and circulate multiple internal investment reporting materials, including monthly investment group packs, quarterly and monthly portfolio performance reports, and market discussion content
- Coordinate with investment teams to gather investment information (investment performance, deployment progress as is needed for reporting
- Lead special of strategic projects as required by the Senior Leadership Team or Board
- Support wider team with project management skills as required
- Good PMO / Project Support / Project Analyst experience
- Reporting / Governance experience
- Financial services experience (Asset Management / Wealth Management / Investment Banking)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing.
- Asset Management / Wealth Management experience
- Basic Project Management experience