PPM Finance Lead
- GBP71 - GBP130000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 26 Sep 18
The Finance Lead will be responsible for oversight of the provision of insightful financial management information for the IT PPM community and to executive committees.
The Finance Lead will be responsible for oversight of the provision of insightful financial management information for the IT PPM community and to executive committees. The role ranges from dealing with stakeholders, managing budgets and ensuring software capitalisation of all change the bank spend is effectively identified and realised for all projects. This person will also be responsible for producing reports aligned to business unit, function, country, taxonomy, cost types and suppliers. The successful candidate will have extensive experience as a Finance lead within financial services or similar.
- Serving as key contact for PPM Leads
- Managing the technology portfolio versus budget, forecast, actuals and run rate
- Continuously seek to optimise the financial performance of the portfolio.
- Manage the cost allocation methodology for projects
- Produce reports aligned to business unit, function, country, taxonomy, cost types and suppliers.
- Continue to mature the usage and effectiveness of the 'change the bank' financial planning & reporting tools used in technology.
- Financial reporting
- Oversee data collection, compilation and scheduled periodic reporting of financial data
- Oversee ad-hoc analysis and reporting of financial data
- Oversee preparation of financial inputs and related commentary to governance packs
- Plan and lead deep-dives into focus areas of executive interest
- Define potential improvements to financial reporting processes
The role operates in a highly-matrixed organization spanning multiple businesses and regions. For the opportunity to learn and grow with a team of market experts please forward applications