Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search focus on offering 360° search solutions across the globe for our prestigious client base. With our competitive coverage of Banks, Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Hedge Funds, Producers, Trading Houses, Brokerages, FinTechs and more; Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search can confidently offer you an edge in today’s volatile market.
Redstone Legal, Risk & Compliance Search are working with an international oil and gas trading house based in London, looking to hire a Paralegal / Legal Assistant to join the team.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- You will be responsible for handling corporate governance for group companies, reviewing and amending corporate approvals.
- Prepare and review a variety of transactions and contracts, including the trading houses physical trading activities.
- Legal research, clear and concise note taking / advise and assisting with ongoing as well as new projects and transactions
- Administrative tasks including filing and reviewing external legal invoices
- Role reports into the groups legal counsel
Key Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in a Paralegal position, ideally spending time within a law firm practising English law (private practice is preferred but we can also consider in-house applicants).
- Experience working within the corporate department. Energy sector experience would be advantageous but is not mandatory.
- Strong written and oral communications is essential
- Competent in legal research, legal drafting and corporate governance
- Located in the UK