Part-Time Employment and Commercial Lawyer
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Part time
- 07 Aug 18 2018-08-07
A fast growing institutional brokerage t is looking for a part-time legal counsel to join the business and help them by working on a variety of issues as the business expands.
The duties of the role will vary widely, including:
- Working on general commercial matters
- Reviewing and advising on commercial contracts
- Working on all employment law issues
- Drafting both employment and commercial agreements
- Communicate to senior management and provide ad-hoc legal support as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified lawyer, with experience working in brokerage or investment banking. Experience of creating and reviewing legal agreements is a must, as is a strong attention to detail in a high-energy environment.
The role is on part-time basis, and would suit someone looking for flexibility in their working week. It's anticipated that the role would require approximately 5-8 days per month initially.