Part-time Compliance Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
An institutional brokerage is searching for a part-time Part-time Compliance Manager.
The key elements of the role are:
- Support management in developing and enhancing the businesses regulatory framework.
- Provide advisory support to the business when required.
- Ensuring all systems, procedures and controls are appropriate and in line with the latest external regulation and internal standards.
- Conducting due diligence on existing and new clients to meet .KYC/AML regulations and internal policy, across a range of entity types.
- Communicate with clients regarding the customer opening process.
- Develop accurate static data records and internal systems; including maintenance of all client data.
- On-boarding of regulated staff, ensuring full compliance with internal policies.
Applicants should have a sound knowledge of the UK regulatory environment. As minimum candidates should have experience of both the current regulatory environment in a compliance role as well as knowledge and practical experience of on-boarding customers in a brokerage company.
Attention to detail and strong organisational skills are essential.
It is anticipated that the role will be on a part-time basis for approximately 5-8 days per month, depending on workload.