Partner (Executive Search)
- £80,000+ & Bonus & Benifits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Headcount Search
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Partner Level position with a tier one Search & Selection boutique with focus on the Insurance, Wealth Management and Asset Management sectors. Excellent salary and bonus structure. Basic Salary banding - £70,000 - £90,000.
Due to significant market increase within the Executive Search Insurance Arena, my client is looking to hire a talented, entrepreneurial executive search Insurance specialist with a proven track record of building a strong desk.
This is the perfect role for strong performers who:
• Are looking to gain equity
• Want to put their stamp on a business right from day 1
• Want autonomy and to be treated as a grown up
• Believe in being rewarded well for their personal performance
• Want an excellent commission structure
Established over 20 years ago by 2 entrepreneurial individuals with a wealth of experience within the recruitment arena, we have gone from strength to strength. "We are excellent to work for – down to earth, friendly, entrepreneurial, grown up and with a long term strategy of selling the business before the next recession. Having Incorporated in May we have already gained Preferred Supplier Status with some of the biggest players in the London market including 2 of the Big4."
• High profile
• Heading up a vertical market in Insurance / PWM or AM
• Full operational responsibility for growing the division including P&L, Strategy and hiring plans.
• Recruiting, training and developing your team, you will be responsible for recruiting experienced consultants.
• Pitching and Winning PSL’s and retained campaigns
• 360 process including candidate generation, business development etc.
• Proven track record as a Permanent recruiter placing from C-Level downwards
• Previous billings north of £240,000 per year through Business Development and not Account Management
• Excellent Candidate and Client Network within their space in the London market
Market rate with an upper quartile commission scheme & Equity - Salary £70,000 - £90,000 pending on experience
Next steps and Interview process
1. Face to face interview with the Co founders
2. Presentation of Business plan to the Directors
3. Meet the company
4. Offer and acceptance