- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PER, Private Equity Recruitment
Partner or Principal, European Fintech and Deep Tech Venture Capital Fund, London, UK
Reference: 6442 /23S
This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a global fintech venture capital fund that has a strong track record in both Europe and Asia. Increasingly the fund is investing in deeper tech businesses in the security and AI space and has recently raised a new fund. As such is looking to add another senior member to the team, ideally in London - this could be a Principal or Partner level hire
The fund invests from seed rounds to series A / B across multiple verticals: marketplaces, security, online distribution models and software. It has an impressive team at both the junior and senior level with a lot of experience investing in early stage tech businesses. The fund is looking for someone who is technology led, targeting disruptive businesses at the forefront of their industries. As such you would have value add from day one and be able to lead deals in all verticals, particularly those that have an AI, security and broader ‘deep tech’ angle.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join an impressive team with a track record and a new fund to invest.
- Lead investments from origination to execution, portfolio monitoring and finally to securing exits
- Work closely with portfolio companies post-acquisition, attend board meetings and make follow-on investments
- You must have experience of being a Principal or a Partner with a venture capital fund, or as a CTO of a relevant business
- A highly technical background with a deep understanding of disruptive technology
- A strong pan-EU network is essential
Recruiters Reference: 6442 /23S