Payments Product Manager
- 60,000 to 70,000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- BFC Bank Limited
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
We have a requirement for a Payments Product Manager to join our Operations team on a full time/permanent basis. Reporting into the Chief Operating Officer (COO), you will manage and supervise BFC Bank’s relationships with UK and non-UK Payment Schemes, including, but not limited to: CHAPS, SEPA and Faster Payments. A working knowledge of SWIFT and ISO 20022 messaging systems is required.
You will be responsible for defining the technical strategy for the Bank’s access/sponsorship services for other Financial Institutions and Payment Service Providers, in addition to developing business cases that capitalise on market opportunities in order to generate revenue growth or cost savings. You will also be required to define and analyse metrics to illustrate the success of payments products and services.
The Payments Product Manager will take a proactive role in improving the Bank’s payments infrastructure. S/he will be aware of changes taking place in the banking industry, especially in the payments area, and put forward new ideas to maintain BFC’s efficiency.
Skills and experience required
- 5 years’ experience in similar role.
- Knowledge and experience of payment systems and services, in particular CHAPS, SEPA, SWIFT, Faster Payments and other STP payments.
- Knowledge and experience of Bank Payments Processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced Microsoft Office product knowledge, in particular Excel.
- Good attention to detail, time management and problem solving skills.
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Please apply for this position online.
BFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates