Payments / Business Risk Specialist
- Market rates
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- 22 Jun 18 2018-06-22
Business Risk Specialist in Wealth Management Front Line Support Team
We require a contractor with circa 1-3 years experience to join the firm as a Business Risk Specialist within the Wealth Management division.
Role: Payments / Business Risk Specialist
Duaration: 6 month rolling
Location: London, City
Rate: Market rates
As the successful candidate you will be responsible for the following:
• Thoroughly checking each Payment, Asset Transfer and Trade Rebook as it appears in it's respective workflow tool / work queue so that the details accurately match those on the copy of the instruction provided by the Client
• Cross-checking that the instruction has been given in line with current and valid indemnities for the Client, as determined in the Account opening documentation. This includes verification of authorised signatures and maintaining that only authorised Clients, Powers of Attorney or Third Party Mandate holders give instructions.
• Performing call backs on Payments, Asset transfers and Client Static Updates that fall within the relevant thresholds. Call backs are to be done in a highly professional and Client-focused manner and should, at the same time as verifying the authenticity of a Payment instruction should positively add to the overall Client experience.
• At all times giving strict adherence to FLS' procedures.
• Liaising with key internal service providers and stake holders (including Client Advisors, Client Advisor Assistants, Risk, Operational Teams and, Credit Risk) within the Bank to ensure the timely execution /resolution of FLS related queries and obtaining the appropriate exemptions, waivers and approvals.
If you're intersted in the above position, please respond ASAP with an updated CV.