Payments and Nostro Investigations and Reconciliations
- £75,000 - £85,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Join a leading Investment Bank in the City in a Payments and Nostro Investigations and Reconciliations role, which boasts a salary of between £75,000 and £85,000 plus bonus and benefits, depending on experience.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading bank in the City in an Operations Support role.
The role’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage the Operations Support Customer Service and Control Groups.
- Manage the customer service, payment investigations and daily cash management services.
- Ensure daily reconciliation of Nostro and sub ledger accounts.
- Assist to resolve operational issues concerning Nostro relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for new projects that involve the Operations Support team.
The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of Payment and Nostro investigations and reconciliations, and also payment processing (particularly with SWIFT, CHAPS, SEPA and BACS), ideally gained within a bank or financial institution. Knowledge of SEPA schemes is an added bonus to the client.
In return, they are offering a basic starting salary of £75,000 - £85,000, plus bonus and benefits, dependent on experience.