Payroll Manager - Immediate start, up to £70k
- £60000 - £70000
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carnegie Consulting
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Our client is an elite Financial Services firm with an immediate requirement for a Manager to administer and execute Payroll for different entities over multi jurisdictions. Based in the West End of London, you will be joining a top class HR and Finance team in one of the best firms of its kind.
• Completion of monthly payroll for all employees. This involves updating the standard monthly payroll for adjustments, including but not limited to leavers and starter calculations, SMP/SPP calculations, bonuses, Restricted Stock Units, updating mandatory information and calculating salaries of inbound secondees.
• Managing Payroll in two other European Countries and soon to be managing payroll in Asia Pac.
• Completion of all payroll related year end returns – P35, P11D, PSA analysis
• Accounting for various benefits, to include private medical insurance, death in service and sickness cover
• Comp related payments and postings
• Accounting for RSUs across multiple entities in UK and US GAAP
• Accounting for healthcare and other personal insurances
• You will have a first class education to degree level or higher.
• Minimum 5 years previous payroll experience, including international payroll administration and understanding of RSUs
• Related professional accreditation preferable
• Experience with Moorepay and Cognos TM1 is a bonus, as is financial services experience.
Most importantly, you will be available to start immediately and not on a notice period of more than a week.