Permanent pensions compliance job with a major investment manager.
A major Investment Management firm with a major UK presence is looking to expand their pension compliance team. This is a newly approved position in an area of the business that is growing significantly at the moment.
- Acting as an SME for the business on relevant regulation and advising them on regulatory requirements
- Working on the embedding of control frameworks and processes throughout the business area
- Provide input into and assist with the drafting of relevant Compliance policies and procedures
- Supporting other function such as Risk and Legal to ensure holistic management of regulatory risk
- Strong experience within the compliance function as part of a similar financial services organisation
- Excellent knowledge of UK pension regulations, both from the tPR and FCA
- Extensive understanding of pensions and pensions products, particularly workplace pensions
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.