Twenty have partnered with a Commodities Trading Firm who are looking for a PeopleSoft Business Analyst to join their Finance function. The successful candidate will provide analysis and assist in the daily support of PeopleSoft, provide guidance to users and help with ad-hoc requests.
- Provide business analysis for issues and requests related to delivered and custom modules within PeopleSoft.
- Proactively identify process improvements and gather high level specifications
- Assist in building controls and define business processes to ensure quality of data is maintained
- Production Support on General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Manager, Accounts Receivable, Billing, Client Database (custom), Brokerage (custom), Treasury (custom) and any other modules that are developed or licensed as the business develops
- System maintenance / housekeeping: security, GL structure and trees, auditing controls
- Provide support and development of ad hoc and scheduled reporting using nVision, Crystal, XMLP and Essbase/SmartView
- Maintain system documentation including documenting current system processes and developing functional specifications based on new system requirements
- Develop test scripts for new functionality and aid in system testing
- Minimum 3 years PeopleSoft experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Ability to prioritise multiple requests for support and deliver solutions quickly and accurately.
- Accounting knowledge is highly desirable but not essential.