- £45000 - £55000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 03 Oct 17 2017-10-03
A leading asset manager are looking for a Performance and Reporting analyst to take ownership of performance calculations for their unit trusts and segregated funds.
- Ensuring the quality and accuracy of reporting Performance measurement
- Maintenance of systems and databses and reconciling of portfolio data on a monthly basis
- Close work with risk team
- Assist in the automation of the production of performance and risk analyses
- Preparation of client reports on a monthly basis
- Knowledge of both retail and institutional portfolios.
- Understanding of the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS).
- Previous related experience in the asset management industry.
- Knowledge of investment products.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Mathematics, Finance, Accounting or a related field
- High aptitude of analytical and mathematical skills
- Proficient in the use of third-party financial industry databases and Microsoft Office
- Adept with writing macros using Microsoft Excel VBA