My client is a Boutique Asset Manager with over £14 billion AUM. They are currently on the search for someone to join their Performance and Risk team as a Performance and Risk analyst.
- Calculating performance measures for period end reporting. Carrying out and developing the performance attribution framework.
- Creating detailed fund analysis to support fund managers and sales teams including quantitative reports and competitor analysis
- Assisting and challenging fund managers of performance and risk within their portfolios. Interacting with fund managers on a regular basis
- Understanding of all metrics produced how to analyse and explain these to others.
- Effective use and understanding of external and internal systems
- Understanding of risk measures, how these can be used and improved in the future
Skills and Experience:
- Performance Attribution experience within Investment Management.
- IMC qualification or CFA level I would be desirable
- A self-starter, who is ambitious to learn
- Accuracy and pride in the work is essential