My client, are a leading global investment manager, who are looking to hire a Performance Analyst in London. This role will sit as part of their solutions business, which is responsible for their more complex institutional clients.
- Calculates and analyses fund, account, manager and composite investment results.
- Validates investment results and fund, account, index, composite and benchmark information in various internal and external systems.
- Delivers and communicates investment results and analytics to internal departments and external entities.
- Researches current and historical portfolios using attribution analysis, risk metrics, investment style analysis and other techniques as necessary.
- Works closely with investment and distribution associates to determine analytical requirements.
- Provides analysis of portfolio results, including hypothetical/paper portfolio results.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a performance measurement capacity within asset or investment management.
- Strong Factset experience (MARS experience applicable).
- Good knowledge of Multi Asset and Fixed Income products is a benefit.