Our client are a market-leading private equity real estate fund in London and are a seeking a Fund Performance- Investor Reporting hybrid Analyst.
- Support in the production of Investment and Fund Performance calculations.
- Involved in investor reporting
- Form a close working relationship with the accounting service providers to ensure accurate information on investments
- Working directly with the CFO and Investor Relations Director to ensure that all Investment cash flows are updated and presented for fundraising and investor relations
- Ensure that Fund level information on Investments is synthesised and regularly updated
- Work with the Finance team and Investor Relations to ensure all Investor Requests are met on a timely basis
- Undertake ongoing analysis of individual investments and projects with the Senior Management team for decision-making purposes
- Take an active role in the development of proposed Fund performance software system
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with performance/ portfolio analysis or reporting experience
- Prior real estate experience is ideal
- CFA qualified or in process (minimum level 2 preferred)
- Strong modelling experience