Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions & consulting services to asset managers, with particularly strong propositions in the areas of cross asset class portfolio analytics i.e. performance measurement, attribution and risk management etc. They are a very respected market player going through a growth phase, so looking to strengthen their international operation here in London with the hire of an additional senior business consultant to play a key role in their specialist portfolio analytics consulting team. This is a senior consulting role in which you'd be the "point person" as a performance subject matter expert in London, using your expert performance knowledge in the deployment of performance measurement and attribution solutions for Institiutional Asset Managers. You’ll consult with new and existing clients on the selection, implementation, most effective use and support of performance solutions, so as to ensure a superior level of client service in the provision of performance solutions.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and skills;
- Strong business knowledge and experience of performance measurement and attribution. GIPS compliance and wider risk management experience would also be beneficial.
- You could have gained this experience at a financial institution as a user of these systems (i.e performance team manager, performance analyst, risk analyst etc) or in a similar business consulting, systems implementation or business analyst type role at a technology vendor, consultancy or financial institution.
- Experience with any of the following types of vendor systems would also be beneficial: Wilshire, SS&C, Eagle, Simcorp, Multifonds, FIS InvestOne, StatPro / UBS Delta, Factset / BI-SAM, MSCI, Bloomberg, Misys Sophis or similar portfolio analysis systems etc.
- This is client facing role, so must be customer focussed with excellent written and verbal communication skills to lead client conversations.
- Looking for someone with a consultative approach both internally and externally, and ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way.
- Batchelor's degree.
Excellent career opportunity with well respected global company, offering the chance to further build on your performance measurement & attribution experience, and consult with best of breed portfolio analytics in a varied client facing role.
Note this is a permanent employee role.
Since 1999 Excelsior Search has been partnering with financial technology (FinTech), data and research providers to the global capital markets and investment industry. Whilst supporting immense technological change the past two decades, using our deep niche industry and specialist talent acquisition expertise we play a key role in helping our clients build high performing teams across the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
Creating win-win situations
We work passionately in close partnership with fintech companies to secure for them the very best talent available globally, delivering win-win solutions all round:
✓ The companies we partner with hire proven top performers whom can make a dramatic difference to their business i.e. by providing strong C level leadership, build great products and realise true sales potential.
✓ By only partnering with the best companies in the sector, we add significant value to the careers of the industry professionals placed and hiring executives, enabling top performers to shine and meet their own career goals and earning potential.
Companies we partner with
We recruit for providers of financial technology, market data, investment research and consultancy services. This also includes partnering with private equity & venture capital companies, fintech innovation labs & hubs playing an important role developing the fintech ecosystem.
Roles we fill
C level down and across all company functions; executive management, sales & business development, marketing & communications, client servicing & relationship / account management, systems implementation & consulting, product management, sales engineering, finance, legal & compliance.
Track record of hiring and extensive industry networks in: New York, Boston, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, Montreal, Sao Paulo, London, Paris, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Vienna, Zurich, Dubai, Cape Town, Sydney, Singapore & Hong Kong.