International Asset Manager are looking to recruit an Investment Performance Team Leader. Supporting the Portfolio Managers, Client Services, Marketing and Sales by delivering detailed performance attribution reporting.
Main responsibilities would include:
- Provide detailed attribution analysis to PMs, detailing differences between portfolio and benchmark returns across all their Asset Classes
- Calculate performance returns on a daily and monthly basis
- Analyse, calculate, validate and distribute portfolio and benchmark characteristics
- Managing the teams work flow ensuring the performance data is calculated accurately to meet clients deadlines
- Work closely with clients, investment professionals and other internal teams to address performance related questions and queries
- Actively drive forward projects to increase efficiencies and automation
- Work closely with vendors to address any problems
To be considered for this role you must have extensive experience in Performance Reporting, with detailed knowledge of calculating attribution for Equities and Fixed Income. You must have proven ability to lead a team, manage workflows and deadlines and have the ability to demonstrate where you have been involved in projects to improve processes. Advance knowledge and experience of using performance systems such as Factset, Barclays Point, Bloomberg Port.. As an individual you must be highly motivated, work well to tight deadlines whilst under pressure and a strong attention to detail.