Performance & Reporting Analyst
- Base and bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Muzinich & Co Ltd
- 18 Oct 17 2017-10-18
The Analyst will be responsible for analysing, designing, modifying, and developing technology solutions in support of front, middle and back-office functions. The role will implement new systems by recommending technology solutions, configuring and implementing new platforms, and expanding existing platforms in new ways to achieve enhanced processing efficiencies. Ensure internal database is updated and various applications and systems are able to retrieve information on a daily and ad-hoc basis
Muzinich is a privately owned, global institutional asset manager specializing in corporate credit. For over 25 years we have focused on delivering superior risk-adjusted returns in a variety of market conditions. Our investment offerings include senior loans, high yield bonds (traditional and short duration), alternative credit/absolute return strategies, private debt and investment grade corporate-plus strategies, across developed and emerging markets. We work very closely with our investors to meet their risk-return requirements. We are committed to the highest standards of integrity, transparency and corporate governance and maintain a rigorous commitment to risk control. Headquartered in New York with offices in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Zurich, Milan, Manchester , Dublin, Singapore and Madrid
- Maintenance of monthly reporting system, ensuring factsheets are delivered to clients and external providers in a timely and accurate manner. The candidate will need to identify and implement efficiency improvements to the system and have sufficient technical expertise and background to make recommendations.
- Produce analytical tools and dashboards, ad-hoc reports and presentations.
- Support and enhance existing systems and databases.
- Responsive to ad-hoc queries generated from internal and client requests.
- Responsible for production of monthly risk reports and able to work with external providers and back-office to ensure a high quality of data is feeding internal systems.
- Highly numerate with a good attention to detail.
- Good understanding of Excel and VBA, SQL advantageous.
- Good academic background (Science/Maths/Finance/IT).
- Experience within fixed income an advantage.
- Experience in automation technologies and processes.