Personal Assistant (PA) to General Counsel
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
The role supports the General Counsel & Company Secretary, Deputy Company Secretary (Head of Secretariat), Company Secretarial team and Jupiter Fund Management plc Non-Executive Directors (“NEDs”)
• Full diary management for both General Counsel & Company Secretary and Deputy Company Secretary (Head of Secretariat).
• Organise and support the Executive Committee meetings including creation, production and distribution of agenda and papers.
• Main point of contact and support to the JFM plc Board Non-Executive Directors (excluding the Chairman) including but not limited to completion of all expense claims.
• Organisation of all Jupiter Fund Management plc Board and Committee meetings, AGM and dinners.
• Assist in the collation of all Board and Committee meeting papers using the Diligent portal (experience preferable but training can be provided)
• Organisation of induction meetings/schedules for all new Directors as and when required.
• Maintaining yearly Board/Committee meeting schedules.
• In conjunction with the Company Secretarial Assistant, responsibility for maintaining the library of company secretary policies and procedures.
• Carry out research and prepare information packs where necessary.
• Arranging travel, as required.
• Organisation of team building events.
• Providing holiday cover for other PAs as and when required.
• Point of contact for internal and external enquiries.
• Routine office administration (e.g. filing, photocopying, shredding, archiving, invoice and expense processing etc).
• Proven PA experience at a Senior Executive/Board level.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
• Accuracy and attention to detail even when working under pressure.
• Strong organisation skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to deal professionally and discreetly with confidential information.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision.
• Flexible and adaptable in approach to work.
• Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
• Hands on team approach.
• Experience of working with a Board paper portal such as Diligent (desirable but not essential).
• Confidence to liaise with contacts at all levels.
• Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent.
• Secretarial qualifications desirable
• Financial Services experience is preferable but not essential.
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading publicly quoted fund management companies. Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has, as at October 2017, Asset Under Management of over £48bn and has experienced a sustained period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Switzerland, Stockholm, Italy, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong.