Personal Tax Manager, Top 40 firm (Central London)
Personal Tax Manager job with Top 40 firm based in Central London
A Top 40 firm based in Central London are looking for a CTA Qualified Personal Tax Manager to join their team. In terms of structure, you will be working directly to the Partners and will be managing and heading up the team. The firm itself are a Top 40 firm based in the West End of London: you are situated in the heart of the capital with modern offices with a fantastic vibrant and lively team.
They are looking for a Personal Tax specialist who has sufficient wider tax knowledge to be comfortable giving initial advice to partners and clients in relation to a range of taxes. You will be responsible for a team of managers and staff members and can expect to work on interesting projects on a variety of HNWIs, OMBs and media & entertainment clients.
The Personal Tax Manager role has been created through expansion so this is a fantastic opportunity to take on the role and shape it as your own.
About the Role:
- Managing a portfolio of up to 100 of complex clients, and working with Partners and Directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Managing, supporting and mentoring staff
- Working closely with the managers to ensure an excellent service for the tax clients
- Providing technical assistance to the team including reviewing work
- Be involved with complex tax planning and advisory work, including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile work
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability
- Be CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Have significant proven experience of mixed tax, with a Personal Tax bias
- Have experience of managing projects to deliver a quality product on time and within budget
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template