Personal Tax Senior Manager, Top 25 firm (Central London)
Personal Tax Senior Manager job with a Top 25 firm in Central London. Trusts & Estates focused
A leading Top 25 firm based in busy Central London are looking for a CTA Qualified Personal Tax Senior Manager to join their team. In terms of structure, you will be working directly to the Partners and will be managing and heading up the team. This role is replacing an existing manager, and there is much scope for progression to Director and beyond.
The bulk of this client base for this Personal Tax Senior Manager role comes from HWN and Trust & Estate clients, so expansive experience within this field is essential. You will be working on Landed Estates and Trusts, together with some trading entities as well as managing the team and leading on business developments to expand the portfolio.
About the Role:
- Assisting the Partner with various tax planning assignments especially in regard to IHT
- Managing a team of accounts and tax production staff
- Business development activities in regard to supporting and growing our Private Client offering
- Inheritance Tax Planning and working on Tax Law within this field
- Managing a team of junior Personal Tax professionals
Be CTA qualified with a minimum of 5 years PQE
Have significant proven experience of mixed tax, with a Personal Tax bias
You can demonstrate technical skills, are commercially aware and able to balance the two.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template