Personal Tax Senior, Top 45 firm (Central London)
Personal Tax Senior job with a Top 50 firm in Central London
A Top 50 firm in Central London are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving firm where you will be managing your own portfolio of Personal Tax clients and working closely alongside the tax team. You will also be reviewing Corporate Tax compliance work so experience of this is desirable.
The role itself has been created through natural expansion which will naturally mean there is significant room for progression. The client would like an ATT or ACCA qualified Personal Tax professional, who is either studying towards the CTA or are open to studying it. The role is compliance focused but you will gain more exposure to advisory.
- Preparing annual tax returns (individuals. partnerships, trusts and forms 11Ds/PSAs
- Reviewing said tax returns
- Completing posting for complex or missing areas of tax returns
- Some basic exposure to trusts and estates planning
- Assisting in dealing with Enquiries raised by HMRC
- ATT or ACCA qualified
- Either CTA qualified, or at least studying towards it
- 4 years experience in a mixed tax role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Download CV template