EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Planview Business Analyst
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 21 Apr 18
- Help define and implement a 'Target Operating Model' for Professional Services business.
- Formulate and define the operating procedures for effective use of the PSA tool
- Analyze and document business processes and metrics, and identifies improvement opportunities.
- Re-engineers processes to deliver greater effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies/documents how applications and systems interact to support business processes.
- Uses knowledge of systems and industry requirements to optimize the usage of the PSA tool.
- Trains internal employees on changes, new systems or new procedures. Conducts one-on-one or classroom training depending upon the size or desire of the audience.
- May mentor, guide, advise and or check the work of less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
- Considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Knowledge of Planview or another PSA tool
- Knowledge of professions services industry
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development).
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization
(e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
- Willingly shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
how does he work with others on the team w/in the project (response and contribution).
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take.
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed.
- Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.