Platform Administration Manager, Endpoint Protection, Global, London
Are you energized by helping organizations protect their data and build client trust?
Do you want to work in one of the world's largest holistic internal cybersecurity organizations? If you're interested in proactively preventing, detecting, and responding to cyber-attacks across a complex global footprint, then Deloitte Global could be the perfect place for you. We're looking for an analytical thinker passionate about cybersecurity to join our team.
The Deloitte Global Cybersecurity function is responsible for the firm's overall objectives of enhancing data protection, standardizing and securing critical infrastructure and gaining cyber visibility through security operations centers. The Cybersecurity organization delivers a comprehensive set of cybersecurity services to Deloitte member firms through regional delivery hubs and a Global Fusion Center. We are seeking an Endpoint Protection Platform Administration Manager to join the team.
The Endpoint Protection Platform Administration Manager will be responsible for managing the team of Administrators supporting and configuring the endpoint protection platforms, ensuring that they run as performant as possible and that all security policy and configuration change requests are accurately implemented following standard change control processes and timelines. This includes coaching, developing and mentoring the team of Administrators and support their career growth within the firm
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us. Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application. Your role
Primary responsibilities will be focused on team management, ensuring operational support and management of the platform, including daily operational checks, platform maintenance and upgrades, troubleshooting support issues and responsibility for all changes made to the platform in response to member firm or internal change requests.
Your work, your choice
- Management and leadership of the end point administrators, including coaching and development of platform administrators
- Participates in product roadmap planning and oversees development of security policies and procedures. Supports vital communication lines between Platform Administrators and program leadership
- Respond to GNOC, SOC, and Member Firm escalations as necessary to adequately support the Endpoint Protection Service
- Understand, contribute to and align activities with Endpoint Protection security policy optimization
- Monitor the Endpoint Protection service queue for change requests and ensure changes are implemented within the agreed SLA following strict internal change control processes
- Review security alerts, action as appropriate and initiate escalations to other teams, including Global Incident Response Team
- Create and maintain knowledge documents and playbooks outlining support procedures and workflows
- Assist operational issue resolution, including working with other internal Deloitte technology teams and vendors
- Assist the security architect & subject matter experts with technical issues and testing
- Work directly with Member Firms and end users on operational problem resolution, and on event, policy, and incident resolution
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned, including support ticket resolution and tracking.
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
You will be based at our London office, with an option of working from home one day a week
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
The role can be worked on a full-time. Our team members work a variety of agile working patterns. Tell us what arrangement works for you and we'll try to accommodate. Your professional experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or previous relevant experience in support and/or operations in the security field, including system management and administration.
- Experience with security policy (e.g. host firewall, host IDS) design, implementation, review and optimization.
- Previous experience managing a team; mentoring teams of security technology professionals supporting large technology programs
- Analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, very strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent relationship management skills. Strong customer service skills and orientation, including ability to influence and communicate up.
- Experience with configuration and deployment of endpoint protection platforms (Advanced Threat Protection, Admin Rights, EDR, Web Protection)
- Ability to create, manage and maintain endpoint protection security policies in a large, complex environment
- A motivated self-starter able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Have obtained experience in CISSP, equivalent experience or endpoint protection vendor specific experience (Cylance, Avecto, SEP Mobile, Microsoft Defender)
- In depth knowledge of security architectures and a strong understanding of Active Directory, RBAC, least privilege, incident response and SOC operations.
- Experience with forensic investigations
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent. What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world. Beyond the UK: Deloitte North and South Europe
The UK is part of Deloitte North and South Europe (NSE), the second largest member firm in the Deloitte network. Deloitte NSE combines operations in Belgium, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, the Netherlands, the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden), Switzerland and the UK. Deloitte NSE brings together 2,500 partners and over 40,000 people, combining our unmatched breadth and depth of capabilities in audit and assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, and tax and legal across the region. Being part of Deloitte NSE supports our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and will create more opportunity and growth for our people. What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways
. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families
for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
for each of the last four years. Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work - and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we're looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
WPFULL SLICSS BAITEC
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and its registered office at 1 New Street Square, London EC4A 3HQ, United Kingdom.
Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NSE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee ("DTTL"). DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL and Deloitte NSE LLP do not provide services to clients. Please see www.deloitte.com/about to learn more about our global network of member firms.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 174090