A top UK asset manager is hiring a platform business development manager to expand a growing team. This person must be high energy, likeable, motivated, articulate and passionate. They must enjoy and thrive on working in a fast paced business and Business Development team. This is an internal BDM role, but will progress into an external role quickly for the right candidate.
This top UK investment manager helps individuals, their families and advisers to manage their capital to meet their financial needs and aspirations. This firm manages a number of actively managed discretionary solutions for clients in the UK, using passive funds.
They have a range of risk profiled, multi asset funds are that fit clients personal appetite for risk, whether your cautious or adventurous. Each portfolio has been designed and is managed within the appropriate risk tolerance, and for the long term, using a similar asset allocation.
- High energy – strong work ethic
- Have an appetite to phone financial advisers, engage and develop relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ambitious mentality
- High quality consultative sales skills
- Ability to build and grow own bank of clients (advisers)
- Must display strong attention to detail
- Focussed on delivering exceptional customer service
- Self-developer – continually looking for ways to improve and develop themselves
- Team ethic / teamplayer
- Management and development of existing relationships with financial advisers
- Growing the adviser client base
- Working with the External BDM to build and deliver the business plan for the region
- Being the main point of contact for inbound queries from financial advisers
- Provide the highest quality and unrivalled level of customer service
- Implement new sales campaigns
- Supporting and educating financial advisers
- Arrange adviser meetings for External BDMs and attend meetings where necessary
- Attend and support IFA and industry conferences