At Fitch, we have an open culture where employees are able to exchange ideas and perspectives, throughout the organization, irrespective of their seniority. Your voice will be heard allowing you to have a real impact. We embrace diversity and appreciate authenticity, employees work in an environment where they can be their true selves. Our inclusive and progressive approach helps us to keep a balanced perspective.
With our expertise, we are not only creating data and information, but also producing timely insights from every angle to influence decision making in this ever changing and highly competitive market. We have a relentless hunger to innovate and unlock the power of human insights and to drive value for our customers. There has never been a better time to make an impact and we invite you to join us on this journey.
F itch Learning partners with clients to deepen knowledge, develop skills and enhance conduct, delivering positive business outcomes. We have centers in established financial hubs including London, New York, Singapore, Dubai and Hong Kong. We are committed to understanding complex client needs across fast paced financial markets, globally. Our learning solutions encompass expert faculty, e-learning, coaching and blended candidate assessments, improving individual contribution and collective business performance. Platform Manager
London, UK Company Brief
Fitch Learning is a leader in financial services training. With unrivaled breadth and depth of training, the company delivers learning solutions for apprentices and graduates, to those with 10+ years' experience in Financial Services. A truly global company we have offices in New York, Chicago, London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dubai, providing services to many of worlds to banks and financial institutions.
Fitch Learning is part of the wider Fitch Group which includes Fitch Ratings and Fitch Solutions. Agile and fast paced we are able to tailor our solutions to a wide range of Financial Services clients with operations in more than 30 countries.
We're looking for individuals with drive, flexibility and passion to help us deliver a world class service to our clients. In return, Fitch Learning offers a fast paced, start-up like environment with considerable financial backing and stability that you associate with a larger corporate. It's a place where you can really make a difference and progress in your career. Role Purpose
As a leading training company in the financial services sector, we deliver digital learning experiences to clients across the globe. As we continue to expand and enhance our digital learning capabilities, we are looking for a hands-on Digital Platform Manager to join our team and help mature and scale our digital delivery capability.
The Platform Manager will lead the team responsible for the operation and maintenance of the digital learning platforms that form part of an ecosystem of internally developed systems and external SaaS and PaaS services. This is a hands-on role, responsible for ensuring the continuous operation of client-facing digital systems and the delivery of new client configurations, managing and executing the work schedule and ensuring that business priorities are factored into the roadmap.
The role encompasses partnering with our Content and Product teams and the interpretation of business requirements for the technical implementation and rollout of new client solutions and contributing to the roadmaps for the evolution and enhancement of the platforms and services. The role also manages the relationships with external suppliers to ensure that services are delivered within agreed service levels.
The position will report to the Head of Digital Learning and will work collaboratively with multiple departments, including Product, Content and Business teams. Role Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day-to-day business operation of the digital learning platforms and services, ensuring continuous platform availability and coordinating planned and unplanned downtime
- Work closely with stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient implementation and deployment of new client solutions
- Hands-on implementation and configuration of client solutions using available platforms and services
- Manage the implementation schedule, resource allocation, budgets, and priorities for the platform management team
- Manage the supplier relationship with internal and external service providers ensuring all SLAs are met and improved upon
- Communicate and report on progress status of deployment projects and platform operation KPIs
- Develop and implement controls to mitigate IT and Data Security risks
- Collaborate with other teams on the larger digital ecosystem in the process to scope and prioritize key platform enhancement projects
- Lead the definition, improvement, and documentation of business operational processes as they relate to the platforms and platform tools. Includes defining solutions that will support the business teams in achieving their objectives
- Provide training and support to the wider business for use of the learning platforms and services
- 5-10 years' experience as a Systems Administrator, Technical Analyst or Technical Project Manager working within a global team
- Detailed, hands-on experience configuring, implementing, and maintaining global digital application platforms
- Experience working within digital systems development or digital content publishing teams
- Good understanding of the development process for digital solutions into the EdTech or FinTech spaces
- Experience managing a team is desirable
- Knowledge of eLearning content and product development
- Skilled at communicating to stakeholders with varying levels of technical knowledge
- Strong attention to detail
- Skilled problem solver
- Financial services experience or the ability to demonstrate a high level of understanding of financial services topics would be an advantage
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Wholly owned by the Hearst Corporation, we are comprised of three main businesses: Fitch Ratings | Fitch Solutions | Fitch Learning.
For more information please visit our websites: www.fitchratings.com | www.fitchsolutions.com | www.fitchlearning.com
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will be asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts prior to commencing employment. If you, or your immediate family, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, you may be asked to divest yourself of them before beginning work.
Fitch is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.