A top UK asset manager & fund platform provider, is searching for a Platform Relationship Manager to expand a growing team. To provide support to UK wealth managers and advisers, using the platform. This person must be high energy, likeable, motivated, articulate and passionate.
This top UK investment manager helps individuals, their families and advisers to manage their capital to meet their financial needs and aspirations. This firm manages a number of actively managed discretionary solutions for clients in the UK, provides a platform services to wealth managers and financial advisors.
They have a range of risk profiled, multi asset funds are that fit clients personal appetite for risk, whether your cautious or adventurous. Each portfolio has been designed and is managed within the appropriate risk tolerance, and for the long term, using a similar asset allocation.
This role is to provide support to Wealth Managers and Advisers using the firms platform. The overall purpose of the role is to work with clients to ensure that the platform is fully embedded into their processes.
Role will be London based, but will involve travel in London and the South East.
- Build and nurture relationships with Wealth Managers and train them to use the platform in person and over the phone
- Understand the needs of clients and cross-sell additional services where appropriate.
- Reporting into the Head of Platform Sales and Relationship management
- Upon delivery of new online and electronic functionality ensure the embedding and targeted usage is achieved.
- Receiving and ownership to completion of queries.
- Be the centre of platform knowledge in the regions, where required, training and support of the regional team in regards to the platform.
- Gather feedback from our clients for feeding back to the platform proposition and service team.
- Updating Wealth Managers on changes such as Corporate Actions.
- Suggesting realistic appropriate improvements to the company systems and procedures to continually improve service to clients and Wealth Managers.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with financial advisers and wealth managers
- Working with the sales teams and other relationship managers towards a shared target.
- Being the main point of contact for inbound queries from financial advisers
- Provide the highest quality and unrivalled level of customer service
- Supporting and educating financial advisers
- Good knowledge of the UK Platform market
- Good knowledge of the UK adviser market
- Relevant financial services qualifications with be advantageous