Portfolio Administrator, Infrastructure Debt
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Allianz Global Investors GmbH, UK Branch
- 13 Jun 18 2018-06-13
As Allianz GI continues to develop and grow its Infrastructure Debt investment management business, an opportunity exists to join the team. The role will focus on the cash management side of the business. As a multi-currency platform this will also involve handling currency and FX positions. The role will also include the overall management of the drawdown process and assisting the asset management team in a number of other areas including reporting, information control and client enquiries. The role will require working with colleagues in investments, investors, custodians, trading and operational teams and compliance functions in a collaborative environment.
• Liaising with various internal departments to ensure that each of the investment vehicles has sufficient liquidity to meet its needs each month
• Managing currency and FX positions
• Management of the drawdown process including coordination and verification of notices/ liaison with issuers and ensuring that call-back processes have been completed on a timely basis
• Assist the asset management team with quarterly reporting requirements, documentation & reporting of KYC/AML
• Assist with internal & external audits, enquiries, provision of information to enable fee calculation, on-going rating of investments, information control and client enquiries requiring liaison between the investment, client management and valuation teams
• You will play an instrumental role in testing and developing of the new MI system that is currently being implemented
• You will need to be confident, numerate and demonstrate high attention to detail and good organisational skills
• Be an effective communicator at all levels
• Excellent excel skills
• Ideally from an accounting background/qualification
At Allianz Global Investors our people enjoy motivating, fulfilling careers. If you’re looking for a fast-paced working environment, you’re resolved to cultivate and expand your talents, and you believe in always putting the customer first, then we’re the right place for you. We’re committed to giving our people – experienced and young professionals alike – the opportunities and experiences they seek to thrive and gain personal fulfilment. We will work with you to design your own career, develop your personal growth, and align your achievements with your ambitions.
We seek a colleague who can build positive relationships and drive for results in our business environment. We offer an attractive, performance-related compensation package and provide a productive atmosphere which is run by team spirit. We are an equal opportunity employer. Would you like to discover more about the role and AllianzGI? Would you love an international and diverse environment? Apply today just with one click attaching your CV, relevant information and contact details.