A leading global asset manager are looking to hire a Portfolio Analyst to join the successful and growing Emerging Market Fixed Income investment team.
This role will involve working with Portfolio Managers and Credit Analyst to help optimise and implement investment ideas within portfolios across multiple strategies.
- Develop and maintain model portfolios across strategies
- Help streamline targeted positioning across multiple risk buckets to optimise risk and return targets
- Conduct performance and risk analysis across portfolio and articulate risks to the wider team
- Model implementation of inflows and outflows to ensure portfolios are appropriately aligned and positioned based on investment ideas and top-down risk setting
- Participate in wider investment debate within the EM fixed income investment team
- 2-4 years’ prior experience on the buy-side or sell-side in a fixed income role
- Demonstrable interesting and understanding of fixed income markets
- Coding skills in Python or VBA
- Degree educated in Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics or similar subject
- Strong communication skills and a “can do” attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.