Our client is an industry-leading sustainability focused asset manager who are going through substantial growth. They are currently looking for a Portfolio Analysis and performance specialist to support the investment team with performance/attribution reporting.
- Work closely with internal business functions, such as client service, investment teams, product specialists and marketing
- preparation of client reports and performance attribution analysis
- Providing detailed performance and attribution analytics for all asset classes
- Work closely with client service, marketing, investment teams
- Continually help to improve performance data, systems, and processes
- University degree; Studies within Business, Science or Mathematics is preferred.
- Strong understanding of performance measurements and attribution
- Strong understanding of Investment products and UCITS Fund Structures
- Excellent ability in Excel, pivot tables, VBA and SQL)
- Excellent understanding of data management and automation.
- Experience with portfolio analysis systems
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills