Leading Investment Manager based in the city are looking to recruit a Portfolio Investment Analyst to focus on the Equities. This role sits within the Investment and Trading Group. The main objective is to handle the investment and organisational challenges that arise from managing a number of accounts in one investment strategy.
You will be responsible for overseeing the investment activities for client requirements. Other responsibilities would include: account customisation, interpret account guidelines, resolves compliance and oversee the performance composites as well as generating orders based on fund manager instructions and cashflows. Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage portfolios in a strategy replicating other actively managed accounts by making cash managements and trading decisions ensuring the portfolio tracks the strategy
- Create fund manager orders in the OMS
- Act as a SME on investment related issues on new account take on process. Working with the Portfolio Managers, Sales and Client Services to understand client needs and make recommendations for solutions that satisfy the various constraints
- Adhoc fund manager requests such as analysing trade data and consistency versus benchmark
- Take ownership of project work to further the teams research and development efforts
To be considered for this role you will have extensive experience in Investment Management working in a Portfolio Construction, Trading and Portfolio Analysis position with experience in modelling. You will have solid Equities knowledge. You will be highly analytical, have strong problem solving skills and be very logical. You will be degree level educated or equivalent. CFA qualified would be highly advantageous.