Portfolio Management Associates and Analysts
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow-infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 103 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients' needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
To strengthen its portfolio management capabilities, AIIB's Implementation Monitoring Unit is recruiting Portfolio Management Associates and Analysts whose main responsibility will be to support and assist Portfolio Management Officers and the Manager of Implementation Monitoring Unit in actively monitoring and managing the Bank's loan and equity portfolio (including both sovereign-backed and non-sovereign-backed financings) to ensure that AIIB's strategic objectives in terms of development impact and financial sustainability are met. Watch our video job description to know more about this role (click this link ).
- Support AIIB's project due diligence and approval processes, with emphasis on ensuring that key economic, financial, technical, and legal issues are considered and mitigants incorporated in the financing structure and legal documentation;
- Conduct research works on sectoral/technical topics;
- Analyze financial statements and assist project team leaders in structuring transactions; and
- Support the preparation of project documents used for approval.
- Minimum 2-3 years (for Analyst) or 3-5 years (for Associate) of relevant work experience in the field of corporate/project finance gained at commercial/investment banks, international/multilateral financial institutions.
- Experience in structuring comprehensive solutions across financial products using debt, private equity and funds, and/or capital market instruments.
- Financial, analytical and modeling skills, and credit skills will be an advantage.
- Effective interpersonal and organizational abilities.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in English, knowledge of a language(s) of a country in which AIIB invests would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree with specialization in business administration or finance, or related fields.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB's mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB.
ALL CURRENT VACANCIES
* Closing Date: All opportunities close at 24:00 GMT+8 on the dates listed.
** Job Type: Recruitment of staff is conducted through a merit-based competitive selection process. AIIB shall strive to provide employment opportunities open to all suitably qualified applicants, regardless of religion, gender, race, disability, sexual orientation or nationality.