Excellent opportunity for an individual with strong knowledge of Corporate Trust and solid experience of Transaction Management, Portfolio Management and/or Client Relationship Management to join an established financial organisation.
Excellent opportunity for an individual with strong knowledge of Corporate Trust and solid experience of Transaction Management, Portfolio Management and/or Client Relationship Management to join an established financial organisation. Based in offices in London, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of transactions, from securing deals through to deal closure.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Lawyers, Issuers, Arrangers, Originators and Lenders etc.
- Preparing fee proposals.
- KYC checks and on-boarding duties.
- New business document review, negotiation and execution (including acting as an Authorised Signatory).
- Liaising with external counsel and other advisers.
- Assisting the Trust Management Team in working on post-issue matters as required (including amendments, waivers, restructurings and defaults).
- Supervising less experienced team members as required.
- Liaising with Trust Management, Trust Support and Trust Admin to support the handover and on-going requirements of closed transactions.
- Acting as a point of contact for new business enquiries and assisting in deciding whether to take on new business.
- Proactively marketing services to potential/existing clients and other referrers of business with a view to generating new business and additional revenue.
Skills & experience required:
- Solid knowledge/experience of Corporate Trust.
- Legal background/law degree beneficial.
- Driven, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Strong communication skills.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we are not always able to provide individual feedback on each application/CV that we receive. If you have not heard from us within 10 days of applying for the above mentioned role, please consider your application for this role as unsuccessful.
We may keep your details/CV, in order that we can contact you regarding other potential roles. Should you prefer that we do not keep a copy of your details, please do contact us to let us know.