This role sits in the portoflio management team of the direct lending team of the business. The position is not however a 'check and review' role and the succesful candidate will manage portoflio of 8-10 names and cover all leveraged finance transaction analysis on these names.
- Manage a portfolio of 8-10 names, carrying out annual reviews and financial modelling of new leveraged finance transactions.
- Work closely with the credit committee and originaton teams to ensure that transactions can be put through in line with the risk appetite of the business.
- Around 2-4 years experience in a credit analyst/credit risk role with a focus on leveraged finance transactions.
- Excellent technical skills including financial modelling (a case study will be part of the process)
- Work experience in a top tier investment bank would be ideal.
Salaries will be up to £50,000- £55,000 with a bonus well exceeding 50% in year one.