A leading global investment bank is looking for an individual to manage a portfolio of project finance loans. You will be expected to manage a portfolio of accounts while helping analyse the credit risk exposure.
Key responsibilities of the position
- Responsible for the management of a portfolio of accounts, processing waiver forms and completion of credit analysis.
- A specific focus on the preparation of credit applications and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Working to regulatory standards on the review and analysis on the banks financial models and reports.
- Contributing to senior management initiatives by managing the junior staff in the team.
Key requirements of the position:
- Exposure to project finance theory, practice and credit risk analysis.
- Knowledge real estate and property would be beneficial.
- BSc in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Engineering or an equivalent in other science disciplines.
- Willing to be based in London