- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Marlin Selection
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
Our client, a Global Commodities Trading House, have an exciting new vacancy for a Power Scheduler to work in their London, Victoria office.
This role is for you if you wish to kick start a dynamic career with to Commodities sector, you to manage energy flow, using the UK and European power grids and gain experience working alongside industry experts to help develop your skills and career.
You must have the following to apply:
- Graduate within last three years in a relevent field
- Experience within the Commodities sector
- Fluent in another European language (French or German preferably)
- Excellent organisational and numerical skills
- Strong teamwork and communication abilities
The role operates on a 24/7 shift rota so you will need to be prepared to occasionally work unsociable hours. However, due to the shift aspect you will be compensated with a generous shift allowance on top of basic salary.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please contact Alice from Marlin Selection now.