Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure M&A Associate- Bulge Bracket
- GBP85000 - GBP100000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- .Michael Page Financial Services.
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
Michael Page are currently looking for multiple M&A Associates at level 0 or 1 to join a Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure team within a leading global bulge bracket investment bank.
My client is a high profile global investment bank with a large Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure M&A team. They are a market leader in the sector and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work on high profile and interesting transactions.
The role will involve working on M&A transactions, assisting with origination, meeting clients, and working proactively on marketing opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have
- Corporate finance/ M&A experience in a reputable bank, boutique, or accounting firm
- Experience within Power, Utilities, & Infrastructure would be beneficial
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent academics
Opportunity to work for a leading global investment bank