Power & Utilities (Renewables) senior analyst/team lead - Equity Research - London
We are currently working with a London based firm who is looking for an analyst to head their Power & Utilities Team.
You will be managing a team of 4 and should therefore have prior experience heading a team or working in a senior analyst capacity.
The client is looking for someone who has:
- Experience providing Power/utilities coverage within an equity research setting
- Solid industry knowledge of utilities - water, sewage services, electricity, dams, and natural gas companies
- Understanding of Energy and Climate Change
- Extensive publishing experience
- Experience analysing Carbon and Coal markets and ongoing reforms.
- An ability to commercialise data and analysis in carbon and energy
In order to apply you must have experience publishing/writing reports and have a good understanding of the investor mindset.
This firm is looking for an individual who is passionate about Clean energy and climate change.