Practice Lead - London, Canary Wharf
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
HSBC Technology manages one the largest Technology investment portfolios globally. The Programme and Portfolio Management (PPM) practice is at the heart of managing the change agenda across Technology. We work with all of the Business Units, Functions and Regions to oversee the effective delivery of programmes and projects and continuously improve the way we deliver in adopting agile ways of working.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join this team in the role of Practice Lead. Overview
The Global PPM practice is currently undergoing a Transformation, with a vision to establish a consistent set of Agile and DevOps standards and practices, accompanied by reliable management information & tools whilst uplifting the delivery capability of all change teams across the globe.
- Improve the way that we deliver global technology change across the bank
- Drive Agile ways of working and utilise Agile practices and DevOps capabilities
- Establish global Practices and Communities of Practice across the bank which will in turn change how teams work together to deliver change
- Provide a holistic view of the overall technology change agenda across all businesses and functions for technology globally
- Provide insight on how we can optimise the change portfolio to maximize the investment in our strategic change agenda
- Experience working in a global matrix environment
- Deep understanding of multiple DevOps methodologies
- Knowledge of industry recognised technology systems and tools
- Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with business heads, senior managers, third party consultants, technical experts across the whole department and business users.
- Experience in project based DevOps environments
As a business operating in markets all around the world, we believe diversity brings benefits for our customers, our business and our people. This is why HSBC is committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to creating a diverse environment.