Presales Consultant (SME) - Insurance Fraud
- £75,000 basic + £30,000 bonus (DOE)
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Riversdale Consulting
- 17 Aug 18 2018-08-17
The Presales Consultant (SME) will be recognised as an expert on several assigned business propositions in the insurance market for Financial Crimes offerings. You will have broad and detailed customer business and operational domain knowledge, along with functional understanding of the products. We have a highly differentiated portfolio of Financial Crime technology offerings that are recognised as some of the best, most effective and innovative in the market. We supply solutions into some of the largest insurance companies in the UK and Europe.
What you will be doing
Drive technical sales engagement through building relationships with senior business and technical client stakeholders, running functional and technical workshops.
- Develop and own technical solution proposals as well as product demos to ensure that they meet the clients, and any legislative requirements.
- Respond to RFPs and RFIs and provide business consultancy on pilots, building business cases where necessary, including complex new propositions.
- Work with Product Managers to define and refine product roadmaps and sector focused solution sets.
- Work with sales and services functions to optimise commercial and technical delivery approaches to best meet the customer needs
Skills and Experience
- A detailed, expert knowledge of INSURANCE FRAUD.
- Specific technical and business problem knowledge in the domains of Financial Crimes and ideally Regulatory Compliance.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to converse with senior client stakeholders on a business problem level as well as a technical level.
- Experience of defining and iterating client value propositions and translating into functional and technical solutions.
- Track record of building and sustaining functional and technical client relationships.
For more information in complete confidence please contact Haydn Reynolds on 020 3317 6851 or send your CV to him at email@example.com