- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Jupiter Asset Management Ltd
- 21 Jun 18 2018-06-21
This role is within the Presentations Team in Jupiter Marketing department reporting to the Presentations & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will manage the production of all types of presentations both for print and for screen projection, ensuring they are delivered to a high quality standard, on time and to brief.
This role is within the Presentations Team in Jupiter Marketing department reporting to the Presentations & Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will manage the production of all types of presentations both for print and for screen projection, ensuring they are delivered to a high-quality standard, on time and to brief.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Production of Jupiter presentations, interpreting a wide range of briefs, whilst keeping to corporate guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date presentation library for use by the various sales teams.
- Source statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk statistics, etc. from data providers such as Financial Express, Morningstar, Bloomberg, as well as Portfolio Analytics and Client Reporting teams.
- Maintain audit trail for jobs including compliance and statistics sign-offs on the marketing hub in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Understand and observe compliance guidelines and obtain compliance and statistical sign-offs for presentations.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain regular contact with key internal clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Both reactively and proactively provide relevant information, insights and ideas on the production of presentations to team members, Line Management and to others as required.
- Ensure consistency and maintenance of Jupiter brand internally and externally.
- Make recommendations for the enhancements of Jupiter’s presentations.
- Proven ability to produce visually clear, style-consistent and compliant outputs (presentations, charts, schematics) with a short turnaround.
- Great level of accuracy and proven ability to maintain momentum of work when subject to a variety of pace, volume and complexity.
- Experience in sourcing statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk etc. from data providers such as Financial Express and Morningstar.
- Proven experience working with MS PowerPoint / Excel to an advance/expert level.
- Intermediate level of Adobe Illustrator.
- Knowledge of other presentation packages such as Prezi/Keynote is desirable.
- Financial Services Marketing experience to the intermediated market place.
- Demonstrated understanding of investment management products and statistical data relevant to the industry.
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and compliance implications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, capable of mixing experiential knowledge, logical analysis and insight to reach solutions.
- Ability to interact effectively and influence people at all levels of seniority and across the business.
Jupiter is one of the UK’s leading fund management companies. Jupiter is a focused, active fund manager with a well-known brand and an established track record. Founded in 1985 as a specialist boutique, Jupiter has become one of the UK’s most respected and successful fund management groups.
Jupiter provides investment services to individual and institutional investors through mutual funds (UK unit trusts, Luxembourg SICAVs) but also for institutional clients, through separately managed accounts and sub-advised funds. Jupiter has experienced a sustained period of growth with offices now open in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Stockholm, Italy, Spain, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Our main offices are based in the heart of London’s Victoria, and only a short walk from St James Park and Buckingham Palace. We currently employ around 500 staff.