- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- William Blake Consulting Ltd
- 14 Sep 18 2018-09-14
This role is within the Presentations Team reporting to the Presentations Manager. The successful candidate will manage the production of all types of presentations both for print and for screen projection, ensuring they are delivered to a high quality standard, on time and to brief.
- Production of presentations, interpreting a wide range of briefs, whilst keeping to corporate guidelines.
- Maintain up-to-date presentation library for use by the various sales teams.
- Source statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk statistics, etc. from data providers such as Morningstar.
- Understand and observe compliance guidelines and obtain compliance and statistical sign-offs for presentations.
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain regular contact with key internal clients, stakeholders and suppliers.
- Both reactively and proactively provide relevant information, insights and ideas on the production of presentations to team members, Line Management and to others as required.
- Ensure consistency and maintenance of Company brand internally and externally.
- Make recommendations for the enhancements of presentations.