A growing, successful, global asset manager is looking to hire a new role into their Presentations team. The right candidate will have excellent production skills, plus strong project management experience.
Core responsibilities are the production of presentation materials that support sales and client servicing, including current and prospective clients.
This individual will be required to collate data and leverage product and market knowledge to produce accurate material against a variety of deadlines.
There will also be involvement in numerous projects including product & client campaign launches, system upgrades & process / automation improvements.
Regular tasks include:
- Creates bespoke content often with tight deadlines.
- Edits and updates new data and content in presentation materials by gathering data from various industry-related online sources, proprietary systems and/or subject matter experts.
- Reviews materials for accuracy.
- Coordinates the proofreading of materials by another team member, or proofreads another team member’s materials, to comply with branding guidelines, legal/compliance and quality assurance standards set by the department manager.
- Formatting data, creating multilingual charts and potentially suggesting better design layouts for published content to be easily produced in multiple languages.
- Collaborates with Marketing, Data Results or the supporting Investment functions to translate raw data, charts and research into practical and easy to use content.
- Recommends and designs the layout for the content.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within another asset manager in a similar role.
- OEICs experience beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent knowledge & skills of MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel in production environment.
- Sound understanding of relevant financial products and ability to apply it to work assignments.
- Demonstrates effective written and oral communication skills with a diverse group of associates and senior business leaders.
- Demonstrates strong desktop publishing ideally with some design experience.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize assigned work and complete in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates ability to lead and manage projects across multiple teams and display sound judgment in resolving matters of moderate complexity.