Man Group has a brand new opening for a Presentations Specialist.
Responsibility for creating external and internal facing content specific to the Trading Platform & Core Technology (TP&C) Department, as well as standard templates (e.g. org structures). This includes presentations, newsletters and periodic updates in various formats, which will be prepared on a regular basis to meet the needs of TP&C senior management and client facing Marketing team. The Presentation Specialist will be expected to produce high quality and professional presentations and documentation quickly and efficiently, as well being a key point of liaison for maintenance of documents.
Based in London this role strives to enhance and promote brand awareness of TP&C as a department and better communicate and market our achievements.
- Write, develop and deliver the full range of presentation collateral, making use of close proximity to the various TP&CT teams in London
- Write tailor-made presentations of the highest quality, whilst ensuring that the department's strategic direction and achievements are incorporated
- Work very closely with the TP&C Management Committee members/key stakeholders to create in-depth, bespoke presentations
- Translate content and data into a logical and visually engaging format
- Create templates where required (e.g. org charts, strategy slides, Objectives and Key Results (OKR) slides)
- Produce professional and fit-for-purpose content for various mediums, including newsletters and packs for senior management committees
Key Skills & Experience
- Proven presentation production experience within Investment Management / Financial Services
- PowerPoint and Excel skills: Experience and expertise in PowerPoint with suitable knowledge of Excel. Strong analytical ability with good attention to detail
- Preferable: Experience creating and maintaining wiki / confluence / website pages and content
- Experience within the industry and a solid understanding of the financial landscape
- Relationship building: Ability to build rapport with stakeholders of all levels across the firm, including senior management
- Awareness: Demonstrate a positive attitude and business awareness. Ability to construct top quality presentation collateral with clear and consistent messaging
- Strategic engagement: Ability to work with senior members of the firm, both within and outside Technology
- Communication: Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Proficient in understanding expectations and requirements
- Proactive: Identify opportunities and initiate projects where value can be added to the department
- Organisation: Good organisational and time management skills. Ability to prioritise work effectively
- Team orientation: Ability to work independently within a team to meet demanding deadlines. Works comfortably in an entrepreneurial environment, seeks to continuously enhance own relevant skills