- GBP450 - GBP500 per day
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- 14 Feb 19
Pricing Analyst - IT Industry - 6 Month contract - City of London
My client is a well-known Information Technology company based in the City of London. They are currently seeking an experienced Pricing Analyst to join their team on a 6 month contract. This could be extended for the right person.
You should be immediately available or on a maximum of 2 week's notice and be able to work via your own limited company or an umbrella company.
My client offers independent valuation for Fixed Income and Derivatives portfolios, providing evaluated pricing on over 2.6 million securities daily for use by asset managers, investment banks, custodian banks and third party vendors.
This position will suit someone with a strong understanding of how Fixed Income instruments are priced, with special focus on Government and Corporate bonds. It is important to have worked in a similar role recently within the financial services industry.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate Fixed Income portfolios and accurately price various sectors of EMEA fixed income markets.
- Analyse credit risk, perform valuation and run portfolio analysis
- Research primary and secondary markets
- Serve demanding clients and meet tight deadlines
- Build models and/or programs to facilitate pricing production and automate workflows
- Degree in Finance, Economics or related a field
- Knowledge of Fixed Income in particular cash bond markets
- Experience in building macros, applications and models
- Ability to analyse big data sets
- Self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and operate under tight time constraints.
- Strong problem solving skills are crucial
- Must have the ability to explain the evaluation methodology and processes to customers. Good verbal & written communication skills